- All about Orienteering
- What is Oriento?
- Starting a run
- For clubs & course owners
- Setting up courses
- QR-code courses
- Other bits
- e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail
- logs for all access to parts of the Oriento service (including IP addresses)
- session logs for access to the Oriento web inteface & mobile apps
- other log information that is needed for the running of the Oriento service
Disclosure & Transfer
- All information that is uploaded to Oriento about your runs & locations will be made publically available on our website and through our applications.
- We will never sell or disclose e-mail addresses to any third party without permission.
- We will comply with any legitimate requests from law enforcement agencies to disclose certain information to them to assist with their investigations.
- aTech Media Limited own all hardware, software, databases and all rights to the Oriento application.
- In the event that the Oriento service is sold to a third party, all data will be transferred along with the service. All users will be informed in advance of the transfer, and the receiving party will be bound by the same same non-disclosure terms detailed above
- We may occasionally send newsletters and other information to users by email or post.